Silver Jeans Frisco Straight in Washed Indigo size 28
Size 28, true to size
All the vintage feels, but with comfort and high rise.
Inspired by vintage, made for right now. We re-engineered our ‘90s heritage Frisco fit to create an authentic-looking pair that’s bound to be mistaken for the original. It features a high rise that perfectly hugs your waist, fits snug through the hip and thigh and makes your cheeks “smile” a.k.a. gives them the perfect amount of lift. Finished with a medium indigo wash and authentic distressed details for a worn-in look. This style features our new brand icon The Trine, a symbol inspired by three loops of thread to honor our denim heritage, embroidered on the back pocket. This pair uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process, resulting in a green EIM score. Additionally, the chemicals that we do use are 100% organic chemicals. Basically, this fit has less impact on you, our workers and the environment, making it one you can really feel good about wearing.
- Straight leg jeans with a distressed medium indigo wash that uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process This style is classified as low impact on the environment with a green EIM score measured and accredited by Jeanologia®
- 11" high rise
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly
- 14.75" leg opening, 28/30" inseams
- Modeled in a size 26 and a 28" inseam
- Model measurements: Height 5'10", Bust 29", Hip 35.5", Waist 23"