10 Soups to Try - Chosen by YOU!
Shades of grey here in the Kootenays. BOOOO the weather kind! Its calls for homemade soup!
I put a call on the Instagram stories for you to give me your absolute go-to fav soup recipe! I promised a Freyja Sweatshirt to the soup recipe I personally choose to make this weekend.
I love all the submissions, some are handwritten and mega adorbs!! Some of you went right to your well loved cook books and sent a pic, so wonderful!
Well done and thank you all. Who better to trust then us!?
Ive chosen the first 10 that came in hot on the 'gram.
Save this page because you'll want to check back all winter. Ive cut through the Pinterest searching with this post, we have all combined our fav soup recipes here in one post! All are no doubt top shelf and well researched.
1. Maiden Perras - Chicken Taco Soup
2. Serina Reay - Red Lentil Creamy Carrot
3. Caity Jade - Spiced Coconut Carrot Soup by Bon Appetit
4. Syd Salters - That Butternut Soup from Season 8 of Queer Eye
5. Amy Hare/Lisa Ritchat - Mediterranean Kale, White Bean and Sausage by Fine Cooking
6. Gillian MacGregor - Rebar's African Yam + Peanut Soup
7. Allison Ann - Rachel Ray's Bacon Lentil
8. Haley D - 10 Spice Veg with Cashew Cream
9. Nadine - Broccoli Cheddar by Yummly
and Bonus #11 - the Winner of the Freyjja Sweatshirt - Alaina Schreiner with the Creamy Gnocchi Soup by Half Baked Harvest!
Please note that Featured image on this post is from the Half Baked Harvest original blog post. It aint mine!
Honorable Submission Mentions from Gillian MacGregor!
Thank you everyone for the amazing recipes, let me know if you want a part two to this post, as more recipes came in!